Whether you wake up full of energy or drag yourself from the pillow in a fog,
thoughtful planning can make your mornings unfold more smoothly. You may or may not want to buckle your seat belt as you are reading this. Some you may like others you may already be doing and if this is the case than kudos to you!!!
- Skip the snooze button. Those extra ten minutes of light slumber are unlikely to generate real rest. In fact some mornings, grogginess is natural if your body has gotten the deep sleep in needs. Place your alarm clock across the room so you will have to get out of bed….but once your out…..stay out.
- Wake up with water. Our bodies are working even while we sleep. You can jump-start your metabolism and help curb calorie intake,
- Don’t be derailed by technology. Ohhhhhh…..show of hands please. Guilty here.
- Make movement a priority. Exercise early….you now before your brain knows what is going on.
- Eat for energy. Healthy breakfast is as important as the gas in your car. Don’t leave home without it.
- schedule personal time. While eating breakfast, journal, meditate, pray as the coffee brews.
- organize the night before.
- The last thing you want to do…..do it first.
- Position yourself for success.
- The best thing you can walk out the door with every morning is your smile. Don’t forget it!